Landlord Eligibility Quiz

Question 2

Is your rental unit located on tribal lands for one of the following Tribes?

 

Tribes

  • Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians
  • All Mission Indian Housing Authority
  • Bear River Band of the Rohnerville Rancheria
  • Big Pine Paiute Tribe of the Owens Valley
  • Big Sandy Rancheria Band of Western Mono Indians
  • Big Valley Band of Pomo Indians
  • Bishop Paiute Tribe
  • Bridgeport Indian Colony
  • Campo Band of Mission Indians
  • Cedarville Rancheria
  • Chemehuevi Indian Tribe
  • --- Show More ---
  • Coyote Valley Band of Pomo Indians
  • Dry Creek Rancheria Band of Pomo Indians
  • Elem Indian Colony Sulphur Bank Rancheria
  • Elk Valley Rancheria California
  • Enterprise Rancheria Indian Housing Authority
  • Fort Bidwell Indian Community
  • Fort Independence Indian Community of Paiute Indian
  • Greenville Rancheria
  • Hoopa Valley Housing Authority
  • Ione Band of Miwok Indians
  • Karuk Tribe Housing Authority (TDHE, Karuk Tribe)
  • Kashia Band of Pomo Indians
  • Lone Pine Paiute Shoshone Tribe
  • Mesa Grande Band of Mission Indians
  • Modoc Lassen Indian Housing Authority
  • North Fork Rancheria Indian Housing Authority
  • Northern Circle Indian Housing Authority
  • Pala Band of Mission Indians
  • Picayune Rancheria of the Chukchansi Indians
  • Pinoleville Pomo Nation
  • Pit River Tribe
  • Quartz Valley Indian Reservation
  • Quechan Tribally Designated Housing Entity
  • Ramona Band of Cahuilla
  • Redwood Valley Litle River Band of Pomo Indians
  • Resighini Rancheria
  • Robinson Rancheria of Pomo Indians of California
  • Round Valley Indian Housing Authority
  • San Pasqual Band of Mission Indians
  • Santa Rosa Band of Cahuilla Indians
  • Scotts Valley Band of Pomo Indians
  • Shingle Springs Rancheria
  • Susanville Indian Rancheria Housing Authority
  • The Tejon Indian Tribe
  • Timbisha Shoshone Tribe
  • Tolowa Dee-ni' Nation
  • Tule River Indian Housing Authority
  • Wilton Rancheria
  • Wiyot Tribe
  • Yurok Indian Housing Authority
 
Yes No

Which tribal land is your rental unit located on?

Are you a landlord who has one or more eligible tenants who owe you back rent from April 1, 2020 through March 31, 2021?

Yes No

If your application is accepted and you are compensated 80% of your tenant's rental arrears, do you agree to waive the remaining 20% of your tenant's unpaid rent for that specific time period?

Yes No

You qualify for the CA COVID-19 Rental Relief program. Please proceed to the application. Before applying, you will need one of the following:

  • IRS W-9 Form
  • Verify Residency: ONE of the following
    • Lease agreement
    • State issued program id with license
    • Official letter from third party showing name and address
    • Government issued library card
    • Utility statements from provider
  • Verify Ownership: ONE of the following
    • Property deeds
    • Mortgage note
    • Property tax forms
    • Homeowner insurance
  • Verify Rent Owed: ONE of the following:
    • A current lease signed by the applicant and the landlord or sublessor that identifies the unit where the applicant resides and establishes the rental payment amount.
    • In the absence of a signed lease, evidence of the amount of a rental payment may include:
      • Bank statements
      • Check stubs, or other documentation that reasonably establishes a pattern of paying rent
      • Written attestation by a landlord who can be verified as the legitimate owner or management agent of the unit
Apply Now

Sorry. You do not qualify for the CA COVID-19 Rental Relief program at this time.

Start Over